Sunday, December 30, 2012

Finish line and a lone deer in the backyard

One of the best things about Sweden is that you can have deers coming into your backyard from the forest in their search for a tasty bit of something. The cat wasn't amused though.
After nearly 3 years and 109 posts I've decided to finish up this blog due to time constraints. It was hard letting go of it but then it's still sitting here in cyber space which is kind of nice. You never know one day in the future I might start writing again.

But a big thankyou to everyone who's visited and commented on my blog over the years. It was wonderful hearing from people all over the world.  I imagined all of you sitting at your computer and wondered what your lives were like. It made me feel less uprooted here in Sweden.

Thankyou and best wishes for 2013. Suex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...