My 5 most illuminating websites for 2011


Here's my most illuminating websites for 2011. Illuminating in the sense of revealing information that is not reported in the mainstream about history, current events, health, spirituality and science. At the very least I've found them interesting and sometimes annoying. Take a look and see what you think. In no particular order.

www.veritasradio.com  
And to everyone who's visited my blog during the year thankyou and for those of you who've left comments an extra big thankyou and hugs. I wish you all peace and goodwill for 2012 and God Jul (Merry Christmas).


Comments

  1. Hi Anna thanks for your comments during the year and God Jul to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack Monica. Detsamma. Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Jul, Godt nytt ar

    Looking forwards to reading your blog in 2012.


    I visit your blog when I’m on ExposeYourBlog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. You've been practising your swedish too! Joyeux Nöel to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts